Please go through the following article to understand about Azure Functions.
- Introduction to Serverless computing using Azure Functions
- Create First Azure Function App
- Create Azure Timer Function using C#
- Explore Storage Account of Azure Functions – File Share
- Explore Storage Account of Azure Functions – Table Service
Webhooks are “user-defined HTTP callbacks”. They are usually triggered by some event, such as pushing code to a repository or a comment being posted to a blog. When that event occurs, the source site makes an HTTP request to the URI configured for the Webhook.
Below are few of the real-world cases where you might have to develop Webhooks.
- In a Blog site, you would like to send an e-mail to the end user as soon as a comment is posted. You might call a Webhook that is responsible for sending an e-mail.
- In an e-commerce site, you might want…
View original post 390 more words