vSphere Replication is solution for VM protection ,it’s integrated in vCenter server.Using vSphere Replication we can replicate VM from one datastore to another.
• Protect nearly any virtual machine regardless of operating system (OS) and applications. • Only changes are replicated, which improves efficiency and reduces network utilization.
• Recovery point objectives (RPOs) range from 15 minutes to 24 hours and can be configured on a per–virtual machine basis..
• Compatibility is provided with VMware Virtual SAN™, traditional SAN, NAS, and local storage.
• Quick recovery for individual virtual machines minimizes downtime and resource requirements.
• Optional network isolation and compression help secure replicated data and further reduce network bandwidth consumption.
• Support for Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) and Linux file system quiescing improves reliability of recovered virtual machines.
Replication appliance is located on VMWare vSpehere Replication ISO.
Connect to vCenter server,Right-click to datacenter-Deploy OVF template
View original post 133 more words